Do eclipses during 2014-2015 hold significant spiritual significance?
Some are speculating that a series of eclipses scheduled to take place on significant Hebrew holidays, beginning in 2014 may hold special significance. As you may guess, some believe they could be heralding a change on Earth or marking a return of Christ. Whatever one may believe, all can admit the alignment of eclipses to Jewish Holy Days is intriguing.
Six eclipses in total (two solar, four lunar) will occur in 2014-2015. According to Gary Colin, each and every eclipse is expected to happen on major Jewish Holy Days. Something similar with eclipses are said to have happened before when Israel was reborn as a nation in 1948 and during the 6 Day War victory in 1967.
The following is a listing of the eclipses expected to occur between the years of 2014 and 2015:
- The first lunar eclipse will occur during Passover April 15, 2014 around 7:55PM.
- Another lunar eclipse will happen during the Feast of Tabernacles October 8, 2014 around 6:45 PM.
- The third phenomenon, a solar eclipse, will happen on Adar 29/Nisan 1 (New Year) March 20, 2015 about 7:26PM.
- The next lunar eclipse will occur again on Passover April 4, 2015 around 7:43PM.
- A solar eclipse will then occur on The Feast of Trumpets, September 13, 2015 about 7:29PM.
- And the sixth and last eclipse, another lunar eclipse, will take place during the Feast of Tabernacles, again, September 28, 2015 at 7:02PM.
Will the eclipses mean anything important, possibly heralding in a new age? You decide...