Download our audio file to help with ghost rescue...and learn how to rescue ghosts!
Spirits and Ghosts: How to Help them
Most paranormal investigators are content with finding evidence of ghosts, but typically do not know what to do after the fact, or simply do not care to assist ghosts in finding their way home.
The following instructions should help in providing a basis for which to assist lost spirits in understanding their condition, as well as what they can do to find relief. After hearing many pleas for help over the years in my audio recordings, I am finding that we need to try and help ghosts. I have included an audio file of a spirit rescue that can be used to help ghosts.
How to Rescue Ghosts
The most effective way to help ghosts is not to command them to go to the light, but to reason with them concerning why they have chosen to remain here, while educating them as to where they should be. The following spirit rescue walk-through is to be used by those who have developed their own personal connection with the spirit realm, or in conjunction with a talented medium:
- Make sure a ghost is aware that their body has died, but yet they are still alive and alright. I like to do this, as some ghosts seem to be panicked not knowing what is going on. Comprehending the death of our own body is important as well as understanding that our spirit lives on and is incorruptible.
- Acknowledge that you know the ghost is there and that you are trying to hear the lost spirit and of course help their situation. Many times ghosts just want to be acknowledged as it proves to them that they are still alive and well, and not hallucinating or dreaming. You may at times be surprised to find that while you are explaining such things to earthbound spirits in order to try and help them, other spirits from the light will also be communicating with them as well. It’s sort of like a tag team-type effort from both sides!
- Explain that the light is where the lost ghost should be and not here on Earth. I describe the light as the place some call heaven – where intense love, joy and peace will be felt. The light should be known to be a place where all pain goes away, no punishment exists, and the life-journey will continue. Remaining behind has stopped their life-journey from moving forward, as the lost spirit is effectively “stuck” in the past by the power of the mind. If communicating with the ghost of a child, try describing the light as a fun place to be.
- Try and understand the reason behind the spirit remaining here, seeking to understand their frame of mind and assisting them to resolve issues. Is there unfinished business? Is there a message that needs to be shared with the living from the deceased? Is there fear of punishment or something else that keeps them from going to the light? Confronting the past and helping to vanquish fears (which may just be expressed as concerns, doubts, worries, anger, etc) is what sets people free.
- Assure the lost spirit that they may of course return and visit earthly loved ones from time to time.
- Make the transition as easy as possible. I try and let ghosts know that the spirits with me currently are there to help guide them and mean them no harm. Further explain to the lost soul that their loved ones are right there with them also, as it seems to help the transition and set the expectation. This is not an untruth, as loved ones will be there and most likely already are with the lost spirit. We have found that often loved ones in spirit try to reach those whom are trapped here, but many times are unsuccessful. The ghost may or may not be aware of their presence. Still, make them aware of their loved ones by asking the ghost to concentrate on family or friends who passed before them; doing so with the expectancy of those loved ones hearing them and reuniting with them. This process seems essential in removing the fear of moving further into the light alone. At this point I like to have them imagine that they are closing their eyes, and as they do so, I tell them a small light appears behind them. As they continue to think about their loved ones, I tell them that light is growing larger and warmer behind them– nothing to fear, but something that feels inviting and full of love. Now I ask the ghost to imagine that same light wrapping them in warmth, a blanket of love, peace and joy; telling them their loved ones are in that light, as well. I then ask the ghost to keep their eyes closed and turn around reaching out to their loved ones. Upon doing so, I ask that they open their eyes and they will see their loved one(s) holding their hands. Then tell the ghost to proceed further into the light with loved ones and in peace.
Note: With negative entities, we do little different. It is our experience that negative entities already understand their body has died and that they are remaining behind as a ghost (spirit). Furthermore, they know about the light and even loved ones who have also passed trying to get them to move one. What they typically do not understand is what the light is, and what it means to them. In other words, to them, their future is uncertain, and so the ghost is in need of their fear being vanquished, first.
Audio You Can Use
The following audio file is a recording of a spirit rescue. These are the words we used to help the negative ghost move beyond this plane and enter into the light. You may download this audio file to your computer and use it to possibly help other ghosts move on and unto the light. Simply, play it for them and see how they respond. When a ghost moves on, look for confirmation in the way of peace. It is something tangible, a presence that will change the entire feeling of the room or home.
Participate in The Spirit Rescue Experiment!